Goliath™ Spinach, RazzMatazz® Seedless Grape and California White Softneck Garlic Sauce Chef Katie O'Reilly
- In a large sauté pan, on medium high heat, add olive oil, sliced garlic and grapes.
- Sauté mixture for 3 minutes. Add the spinach and cover.
- Every minute until spinach is wilted, uncover and stir to combine ingredients. Add lemon juice (or white wine vinegar) as spinach is wilting.
- When wilted to desired consistency, remove from heat, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer to serving dish. Enjoy.
Chef Notes: Spinach produces excess water when cooked down. Using a slotted spoon for service avoids a pool of juice on the serving plate.