RazzMatazz® Seedless Grape
World's First Continually Fruiting Grape
- Produces loads of seedless grapes from midsummer to frost
- Gorgeous, iridescent dark red to purple grapes with sweet, fruity flavor
- Resists disease and can be grown without sprays
- So unique, it's patented as a whole new grape cultivar
- Available only through Gurney's and select partners
After more than 20 years of research and testing, we're proud to bring you this break-through in the world of grapes! Combining the sweet flavor and tender-crisp texture of table grapes with the disease resistance and native hardiness of muscadines, RazzMatazz is the first seedless grape to provide gardeners with true fruiting success without spraying. The first ever continuous fruiting grape, RazzMatazz will set blooms and fruit all summer, so you get to enjoy the rich sweet flavor of these gorgeous deep burgundy grapes midsummer to first frost. Self pollinating. Zones 7-9. US PATENT 9,045,767. Planting Tip:
Each vine requires about 15 ft. of growing space on a wire trellis or fence with at least 8 hours of sunlight.
Use of this cultivar for breeding is prohibited. Plant propagation is prohibited.