- Softneck, artichoke-type
- Bulbs have spicy-hot flavor and papery skins
- Approx. 10-20 cloves per bulb
- Easy to grow and very productive
- Adaptable to range of climates
- Tops can be braided into a rope for storage
Store-bought garlic just can't compare! Large, plump softneck bulbs have papery skins and plenty of creamy-white cloves bursting with excellent, spicy-hot flavor. Easy to grow, very productive, adaptable to any climate. Cultivate and store as you would onions. Approx. 10-20 cloves per bulb.