Oh My!® Seedless Grape Sautéed Compote Chef Katie O'Reilly
- 4 cups Oh My! seedless grapes
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 medium shallots, skinned and sliced thin
- 4 cloves California white softneck garlic, minced
- ¼ cup Marsala wine or other sweet cooking wine
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp unsalted butter
- 1 cup vegetable stock or broth
- 1 Tbsp dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium sauté pan over medium-high heat, add the olive oil and butter.
- Once melted, add the shallots and garlic, sauté for 2 minutes, stirring constantly so they do not burn or roast.
- Add the grapes and continue to cook for 3 more minutes.
- Add all remaining ingredients and cook down, while stirring for 5 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste, serve and enjoy!
Serving Suggestions: Serve with your favorite pork roast or chop. Also delicious with chicken and turkey. For vegetarians, serve with a roasted cauliflower steak!