- Blooms from summer to fall
- Attracts butterflies and pollinators
- Dwarf variety for containers and borders
- Gold Medal at Plantarium 2019
- Hardy to minus 13 degrees F.
Charming dwarf clematis adds sunny yellow color for months! Clematis Little Lemons grows just 8-20 inches tall, making it ideal for planting in hanging baskets and containers. Nodding, 1-2 inch, bell-shaped, golden yellow flowers bloom from summer to fall, attracting butterflies and pollinators. A Gold Medal winner at Plantarium 2019, Little Lemons also is striking when planted in front borders and even as a ground cover. This perennial vine performs best in full sun to partial shade. Hardy to minus 13 degrees F. Zones 5-9.