- Sunburst orange color "pops" in the vegetable garden
- Laden with extra beta-carotene
- 25% more Vitamin A than white varieties
- Sweeter, creamier, nuttier flavor
- Eye-catching on a snack tray, or enjoy roasted or mashed
Goodbye, ordinary cauliflower! After you've admired this beautiful colorful alternative in your garden, reap the nutritious benefits. Harvest when heads are about 7". Healthful beta-carotene causes the orange hue, and the flavor is also better, whether you serve it fresh or cook it. Irresistible! 70 to 80 DAYS.