- Sweet, mild flavor with hint of nuttiness
- Packed with anthocyanin, an antioxidant
- Light purple, round-shaped curds
- Vigorous and erect plants
- Good jacket cover protects heads
A favorite in our trial garden, Mulberry Hybrid Cauliflower combines an attractive color with a sweet, mild flavor. The vigorous, erect plants produce light purple curds or heads that'll add color to relish trays and other recipes. Like the common white cauliflower, Mulberry Cauliflower is a cool season crop that can be grown in the spring or fall garden. When growing in the spring, many gardeners start cauliflower and other cole crop seed indoors and transplant to the garden. For the fall garden, cauliflower seed can be directly sown in the garden soil or started indoors and transplanted. 85-95 DAYS.