- A favorite of potato lovers
- Smooth yellow skin and yellow flesh
- Tastes like new potatoes even after months in storage
- Excellent boiled, baked, mashed and scalloped
- Very good storage qualities
- Certified seed potatoes
Regarded by potato lovers as one of the best eating varieties available. This yellow-fleshed German cultivar has the taste and texture of delicious, delicate new potatoes even after months in storage. Great for all culinary uses, but our personal favorite for irresistible scalloped potatoes. Abundant yields, scab and disease resistance and excellent storage qualities ensure that Carola will find a welcome place in the home garden.