- Amazingly long bloom period
- Scads of purple-blue flower spikes
- Beloved by bees, other pollinators, butterflies
- Appealing minty fragrance
- Does well even in infertile soil
If you'd like a fresh-looking, low-maintenance plant that provides continuous color all summer, this agastache cultivar is the solution. Fills in well in any sunny or partially sunny spot, even sites with infertile soil, blooming generously and attracting pollinators and butterflies. The pretty purple spires rise above healthy, trouble-free dark green foliage that smells softly of mint-anise. Tolerates heat and drought. Splendid when grown in large swathes. Individual plants reach between 2 and 3 feet tall and wide.
Full and partial sun sites. Best in well-drained soil. Zones 6-9.