Oh My!® Seedless Grape Quick Pickle Chef Katie O'Reilly
- 2 lbs Oh My! seedless grapes
- 2 ¼ cups red wine vinegar
- 2 ¼ cups sugar
- 8 large bay leaves
- 4 sticks cinnamon
- 16 whole cloves
- 1 tsp whole cumin seeds
- 1 Tbsp whole peppercorns
- 1 Tbsp yellow mustard seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- Remove grape stems and slice each grape halfway through (do not cut in half) to allow the insides to be pickled and absorb the flavor.
- Place grapes into four 16 oz clear pickling jars.
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, heat vinegar, sugar and all remaining spices. Stir while heating for 10 minutes or until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and bay leaves and add one of each to the jars.
- Fill jars with hot liquid pickling mixture. Seal jars tightly with lids and turn upside down to distribute spices and heat-seal jars.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours. The longer the grapes pickle, the deeper their flavor. Saves up to 7 days in refrigerator.
Chef Notes: These pickled grapes are fantastic with almost anything. Especially delicious with a cheese board and cold-cuts platter. Great garnish for holiday drinks like a bourbon or Manhattan. Enhances the flavor of mulled or spiced wines.