Baker's Delight™ Apple, Cheddar and Corn Muffins Chef Katie O'Reilly
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix together.
- Add the egg, milk and oil and mix well by hand until all ingredients are moist and well combined. Batter may be slightly lumpy.
- Stir in creamed corn. Fold in cheddar cheese, apples and jalapeño (optional).
- Spray muffin tins with nonstick spray and fill with batter.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.
Chef Notes: Serve with honey butter and sliced Baker's Delight apples.