Baker's Delight™ Apple and Baby Turnip Sauté Chef Katie O'Reilly
- On medium heat in a large sauté pan, add oil and butter.
- Add turnip slices to pan after butter has melted and cook for 12 minutes until turnips are translucent.
- Add sliced apples, thyme, apple cider, 2 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Continue to sauté on medium heat for 12 minutes.
- Finish with remaining apple cider vinegar and any additional salt and pepper.
Chef Notes: May be served as an entrée for vegetarians. Also pairs deliciously with Apple Cider Glazed Grilled Pork Chops, Rosemary Roasted Chicken, or Sumac Dusted Roasted Cauliflower Steak.