RazzMatazz® Grape Roasted Chicken Salad Chef Katie O'Reilly
- 3 cups diced roasted chicken (skin removed)
- 2 stalks celery with leaves
- 2 green onions
- 4 oz dried cranberries
- 12 oz RazzMatazz grapes picked off the vine
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tbls mayonnaise
- 2 tbls sour cream
- ½ juiced lemon
- 1 tbls white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- Dice roasted chicken (skin removed).
- Chop celery and green onion into small, diced pieces.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add chicken, celery, green onion, chopped walnuts and cranberries. Mix to combine ingredients.
- Add the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, vinegar, honey and sage. Mix together well with the other ingredients.
- Add the grapes and gently fold into salad.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill one hour in the refrigerator, taste and adjust seasoning before serving.
Chef Notes: If there are any drippings from the roasted chicken, these add delicious flavor to the chicken salad.
Serving Suggestions: Serve as a sandwich on your favorite bread or roll, or as a salad.