Rate & Review PolicyProduct Rate and Review
Here's your chance to let others know your opinion about products you've purchased. In addition to rating products on a scale from 1 to 5, you can write product reviews to share with fellow customers why you like or dislike certain products.
Reviewing and rating products is easy and takes only a few minutes:
- Find a product you'd like to review, and click on the "Write an Online Review" link.
- Rate the product with 1 to 5 stars (1 Star = Poor and 5 Stars = Excellent).
- Fill in the information on the Product Review Form and then write your product review.
- When finished, simply click on Post Review.
For tips on writing your review, see our guidelines below. Review Writing Guidelines
Product reviews are intended to help fellow customers make informed buying decisions.
When writing reviews:
- Focus on the product features and your experience with them.
- Provide details about why you like or dislike the product.
Because this is a public site, we read all reviews before posting them. Reviews containing any of the following types of content will not be posted:
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for public forums
- Advertisements, "spam" content, or references to other products, offers or Web sites
- E-mail addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors
By submitting any content to Gurney's, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- all "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- all content that you post is accurate;
- you are at least 13 years old; and that
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party`s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that includes any information that references other web sites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Gurney's (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys` fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Gurney's a, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your e-mail address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Gurney's and its third party service providers may use your e-mail address to: contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes
Have another question? Return to the Customer Service Help page or send an e-mail directly to Customer Service