- Luminous orange fruits with pale stripes
- Beefsteak fruits with melting, juicy texture
- A favorite for home gardens and markets
- Open-pollinated, indeterminate variety
- Resistant to fungal pathogens
A delight to the senses, Orange Jazz produces visually stunning fruits with a unique, refreshing flavor. The huge beefsteaks, weighing up to 1 lb. each, have luminous orange skins striped with pale orange and yellow. The fruits have a very soft, melting, juicy texture and a refreshingly sweet, complex flavor with hints of peach. They're sure to jazz up sandwiches and salads. Orange Jazz is a great choice for home gardeners and market growers. The open-pollinated, indeterminate, productive plants show resistance to fungal pathogens. Plants require staking. 80-85 DAYS.