- Meaty, red fruits with few seeds
- Large, 6 to 24 oz. fruits
- Old-fashioned tomato flavor
- More productive than open-pollinated types
- Disease-resistant, vigorous plants
For those dreaming of that first, meaty, red tomato on a sandwich or eaten fresh with just a sprinkling of salt, this is the beefsteak tomato for you. One of the earliest varieties to mature, Buffalosteak Hybrid Tomato bears 6-24 oz. fruits with a meaty and juicy texture, few seeds and that rich, old-fashioned tomato flavor. The easy-to-grow, vigorous and disease-resistant plants keep producing until late in the season-so you can enjoy fresh beefsteak tomatoes for months! In our trial gardens, this indeterminate hybrid was a favorite for flavor, production and disease resistance. 75-80 DAYS.