- Each tile contains multiple varieties
- A quick and beautiful way to never mulch again
- Low maintenance: drought tolerant and overwinters!
- Grows up to 6 in. tall
- Easy to plant; just lay it down and forget it!
- Creates beautiful landscapes when paired with other perennials
Grow a living weed barrier fast with the Sedum Carpet Tile. Each tile contains multiple sedum varieties and uses a coconut fiber base to ensure effective rooting. Just place these tiles on a prepared bed or growing medium with sufficient moisture, and you'll soon have a luxurious carpet of colorful foliage. From late summer to fall, star-shaped blooms add color and interest to the garden. The sedum grows up to 6 inches tall and is drought tolerant, once established. Performs best when planted in full sun to partial shade. Zones 3-8.