- Made of all-natural ingredients
- Promotes strong, steady growth
- High in phosphorous for bloom production
- Slow-release fertilizer
- NPK Analysis: 3-5-3
Grow bigger, more vibrant and healthier roses with Roses Alive! This all-natural formula has plenty of phosphorous that roses need for healthy roots, large blooms and disease resistance. Roses Alive! is a slow-release formula that releases nutrients slowly as nature intended. Formulated specifically for all types of roses—hybrid teas, floribundas, shrub roses, heirloom roses and English roses, it has a nitrogen-phosphorous-potassium ration of 3-5-3. Unlike some synthetic fertilizers that require several applications, you only need to apply Roses Alive! twice a year. For best results, apply 1½-2 cups of Roses Alive! before the spring blooming period and 1½-2 cups of Roses Alive! before the fall blooming period. 3 lbs. of plant food holds 7 cups.
Click here to see Product LabelClick here to see Safety Data Sheet
- Before spring blooming period: 1 1/2 to 2 cups Roses Alive! in a ring around the area below each rose's outer leaves
- Maximum Results: add 1 cup Roses Alive! during both spring and fall blooming periods.