- Includes 3 of our best-selling Reachables® varieties
- Full-sized fruit on smaller trees
- Produces fruit in two years or less
- No ladder required for picking, pruning or netting
Imagine an easy-care orchard in your own backyard. With Reachables®
, you can grow apples, peaches and plums just about anywhere, and harvest fruit in two years or less!
A Reachables tree produces full-sized fruits, but on a smaller tree. That makes it easier to fit into your garden, home orchard or even a container. Thanks to state-of-the-art rootstock technology, these trees stay manageable, allowing one person to prune, spray, net and harvest the tree--all while standing on the ground. No ladder required!We handpicked three of our best-selling fruit trees for this very special offer:Pixie Crunch® Apple
-The best-tasting apple in our trials. Pixie Crunch possesses excellent fresh eating quality as well as delectable sweetness in no-sugar pies and baked goods. Their wonderful, sweet taste makes them a favorite with kids, who have often chosen them over candy! Pixie Crunch can even handle late frosts much better than other apple varieties. Zones 5-8. PP13871.Contender Peach
- For top-quality crops in any region. Excellent cold hardiness and tolerance to late-spring frosts make Contender superb for Northern growers. Marvelously melting, sweet, yellow flesh. Extra-juicy freestone fruit ripens in mid August. Self-pollinating. Zones 4-8. Stanley Plum
- European freestone bears huge crops of plump, dark blue fruits with yellow-green flesh. Ideal for drying, fresh eating and canning, Stanley is sweet enough to dry without being pitted. Ripens in Sept. Self-pollinating. Zones 5-8.