- Wine-purple flowers striped with bright white
- Repeat blooms in its first year
- Medium to large, fragrant flowers
You don't find this color often in climbing roses—and it's certain to make a big splash next to a fence, wall or trellis. Purple Splash™ Climbing Rose has fragrant, wine purple flowers striped with bright white. In cooler weather, the flowers appear more striped. The clusters of medium to large, single to semi double flowers bloom continuously throughout the growing season, giving the garden a regal look. Vigorous with medium green, glossy foliage this free-flowering climber is sure to add vertical interest and give your garden a regal look. Grows best in full sun to partial shade. PP22469
Is Jumbo the Way to Go?
This rose is available in a Jumbo Bareroot size. Ideal for gardeners who hate to wait, jumbo bareroots have a considerable head start over our standard #1 size.
Jumbo bareroot benefits:
- Field grown 2-3 times the size of standard #1 bareroot
- You'll receive a hefty bareroot with 6-9 "flower ready" canes
- 150% more blooms in the first year, guaranteed