- Two 8 ft. by 32-in. sections hinged together
- Galvanized 8-in. mesh wire
- Allows you to plant more in less space
- Use for peas cucumbers tomatoes & more
- Folds easily and reusable
Grow more in less space with this sturdy, easy-to-use fence. The Pea Fence allows you plant rows closer together and keeps plants and pods up off of the ground. It's composed of two 8-ft. long by 32-in. tall sections that are hinged together. The galvanized wire with 8-in. mesh openings make picking easy. This fence may also be used for other vegetables, such as tomatoes, peppers, squash and cucumbers, later in the gardening season. Many gardeners use it to confine plants that like to spread. The fence folds easily for storage and is sturdy enough to use again and again.