- Large blooms on thick stems
- Long-lasting, well-formed flowers
- AARS award winner
This rose shines in the vase and the garden. Olympiad Hybrid Tea Rose is prized for producing consistent color—and its bright red flowers last from bud to its final flower moments without fading. The large, classically shaped, fully double flowers open atop long, thick stems, making the flowers perfect for cutting and gifting to others. The plants produce enough flowers throughout the growing season that you'll have some to enjoy in the garden and some to share. Its best flower size is produced in cooler weather conditions. The upright plants have distinctive gray-green foliage. Olympiad, a 1984 All-America Rose Selections winner, grows best in full sun.
Is Jumbo the Way to Go?
This rose is available in a Jumbo Bareroot size. Ideal for gardeners who hate to wait, jumbo bareroots have a considerable head start over our standard #1 size.
Jumbo bareroot benefits:
- Field grown 2-3 times the size of standard #1 bareroot
- You'll receive a hefty bareroot with 6-9 "flower ready" canes
- 150% more blooms in the first year, guaranteed