- All-natural soil amendment
- Won't "burn" plants
- Enhances plant health during drought
Kelp, a seaweed, is packed with nutrients that help plants grow large and strong. We harvest only the freshest, upper portions of living kelp plants, which yield maximum nutritive benefits and maximize soil-building capacity. These all-natural nutrients won't "burn" plants like some chemical fertilizers will.
Seeds soaked in liquid kelp solution aid germination, stimulate root growth in transplants, and will green up any lawn. Just spray the foliage of vegetables, fruit trees and berries, ornamentals and lawns 3 or more times per season, and houseplants every 3 weeks. One quart covers 9,600 sq. ft.
100% pure Kelp Meal improves soil texture, fertility and moisture retention. Earthworms and beneficial soil microbes thrive on it, increasing nutrient output. Apply to vegetables and flowers at the rate of 1 lb. per 100 sq. ft.
- Bigger harvests! Grapes sprayed with Liquid Kelp produced over 35% more per acre.
- More flowers! Geraniums sprayed with Liquid Kelp produced up to 25% more flowers.
- Stronger roots! Grass sprayed with Liquid Kelp in fall had more than 50% more root growth the following spring than untreated grass.
Kelp enhances nutrient uptake and maintains top performance. It especially benefits plants during drought and other periods of stress. Soak seeds in kelp solution to aid germination; apply to young transplants to stimulate root growth; use to green up lawns. Spray foliage of vegetables, fruit trees and berries, ornamentals and lawns three or more times per season. Spray houseplants every 3 weeks. One quart covers 9,600 sq. ft.