- Bright pink leaves with bright green edges
- Grows 12-15 in. tall with round, tidy habit
- Tender, mildly sweet leaves
- Very high bolt resistance
- Ideal for edible landscapes and containers
Finally-an ornamental kale that's also delicious! Rainbow Candy Crush Hybrid Kale features green, curled leaves with eye-catching, bright pink centers. The tender, mildly sweet leaves are excellent for kale chips-or harvest at the immature stage for baby greens. Cooler weather intensifies the leaf color, changing it from dusky purple to vibrant fuchsia. It also sweetens the flavor. Growing 12-15 in. tall, the plants are highly bolt resistant and have a round, upright and tidy habit, making them suitable for edible landscaping, beds and containers. 45-50 DAYS.