- Lemony yellow and pink flowers
- Mild, fruity fragrance
- All-America Rose Selections winner
Developed in France before World War II, Peace set the standard for hybrid tea roses. This 1946 All-America Rose Selections winner has very large, lemony yellow flowers that are edged in pink and have a mild, fruity fragrance. Each exquisite flower has 40-45 petals, creating an impressive effect in the garden and fresh floral bouquets. Large, glossy green foliage covers the plants. Like other hybrid teas, the Peace Hybrid Tea Rose has large, high-centered blossoms atop stately stems, making it ideal for cut-flower arrangements. Grows 4-5 ft. tall. Plant in full sun to partial shade. Zones 4-10.
Is Jumbo the Way to Go?
This rose is available in a Jumbo Bareroot size. Ideal for gardeners who hate to wait, jumbo bareroots have a considerable head start over our standard #1 size.
Jumbo bareroot benefits:
- Field grown 2-3 times the size of standard #1 bareroot
- You'll receive a hefty bareroot with 6-9 "flower ready" canes
- 150% more blooms in the first year, guaranteed