- Protects tender plants from frost
- Ideal for tomatoes and pepper plants
- Made of heavy waxed paper
- 7 inches tall with 11 inch base
- A must-have garden supply
A late spring frost can damage or kill young tomato, pepper and other tender plants. Protect your young plants with Hot Kaps Domes. Made of heavy waxed paper, the domes offer protection from damaging frost. If a frost is predicted or overnight temperatures are expected to dip into the 30s, place the domes around your plants well before sunset. This helps capture some of the day's warmth. The domes are 7 inches tall with an 11-in. base and the perfect size for young plants. We recommend keeping these handy domes in your garden shed, so you're ready for frosty weather.