- All-America Selections winner
- Tolerates warm and cool weather
- Vigorously productive plants
- Ideal for roasting, sautéing, freezing
- Harvest after frost for sweeter flavor
A 2015 All-America Selections winner, Hestia Hybrid Brussels Sprouts tolerate both warm and cooler weather—and have a very uniform, upright habit. Growing more than 24 in. tall, each plant produces up to 100 flavorful, 1-in. sprouts that are excellent for roasting, sautéing and freezing. For even sweeter, more tender sprouts, harvest after a frost. Brussels sprouts are loaded with nutrition: they contain nearly 150% of the recommended daily allowance of vitamin K and are full of dietary fiber. Brussels sprouts seed can be direct sown into the garden between mid-May and June. 100 DAYS.