- Blend of Batavia, butterhead and iceberg
- Also includes leaf, oakleaf and romaine types
- Great variety of shapes, colors and textures
- Ideal for containers, pots and the garden
- Can be grown as a spring or fall crop
Enjoy a continual harvest of colorful lettuce from early spring on with this blend of Batavia, butterhead, iceberg, leaf, oakleaf, and romaine types. A great variety of shapes, colors and textures. The heirloom varieties in this lettuce mix have stood the test of time. Lettuce is easy to grow and can be sown directly into the garden or grown in a container. A cool weather crop, lettuce can be planted in early spring as soon as the soil can be worked. It can also be planted in late summer as a fall crop. 28-80 DAYS.