- Radishes as big as baseballs
- Never gets too hot or fibrous
- Sweet and mild at any size
- Excellent for fresh eating and salads
- A customer favorite year after year
One taste and you'll know why this radish is a customer favorite year after year. Radishes grow as big as baseballs, but never get too hot or fibrous. Eat at marble size—or enjoy their sweet and mild flavor at a larger size. They're a favorite for fresh eating, salads and vegetable trays. Sow seeds in early spring for a spring crop and sow again in late summer for a fall crop. 29 DAYS.