Protects Against All Pests
- Durable and reusable, polypropylene plastic netting
- 5/8 x 3/4 in. mesh lets in air, rain and sunlight
- Keeps out birds and rabbits
- Cut the roll to fit your needs
- Ideal for fruit trees and berry plants
- Attach to takes and use around garden
You work hard to grow tasty fruits and vegetables. Don't let birds, rabbits and other pests eat all of your hard work. Durable and reusable, this polypropylene plastic netting has 5/8 x 3/4 in. mesh that lets in air, rain and sunlight, while keeping out birds and other pests. Simply cut the roll to fit your needs. Use the largest size to cover cherry and other fruit trees; select the long, narrow sizes to cover blueberry, raspberry, blackberry and other berry rows. The 3 x 50 ft. size can also be attached to stakes for use around the garden or as a pea trellis. When the garden season is over, the mesh can be folded for storage and used the following season.