- Conditions soil for apple, peach and other fruit trees
- Use with small, newly planted fruit trees
- Improves severely depleted soil
- Free from manure and fillers
- NPK 2-3-2
Meet the specific growth demands of apple, peach and most other fruit trees! Fruit Trees Alive!®
is an all-natural fertilizer that includes eleven macro and micronutrients, including copper and sulfur. These nutrients are essential in providing characteristically sweet and delicious fruit. Apply fertilizer at a rate of 1.5 lbs. per 300 sq. ft. beginning 18" away from the trunk and finishing 2 ft. past the drip line. For new plantings, apply at a rate of 2 cups from the tree's trunk to just past the edge of the planting hole.
Click here to see Product Label
- New Plantings: 2 cups Fruit Trees Alive! from trunk of tree to just past the edge of the planting hole.
- Existing Plantings: 1.5 lbs. Fruit Trees Alive! per 300 sq. ft. starting 18 inches awy from trunk and finishing 2 ft. past the drip line.