- Pelletized calcium carbonate
- Ideal for tomatoes, peppers and fruit trees
- Easy to apply
- Apply to soil at planting time or when transplanting
- Also apply to trees around dripline annually
Battling blossom end rot with your tomatoes and peppers? Experiencing bitter pit with your apples? A calcium deficiency may be to blame. Fruit Boost Pelletized Calcium is an easy-to-apply calcium carbonate. Finely ground and then pelletized, it's readily available to plants when it's applied. Just apply 2 oz. of Fruit Boost in the soil at planting, or when transplanting. For existing trees, scatter 2 lbs. of Fruit Boost around the dripline once a year in the spring. You'll see and taste the difference in your harvests!
Click here to see Product Label
- Planting Time: 2 oz. Fruit-Boost per transplant
- Established Apple Trees: 2 lbs. Fruit-Boost at dripline, annually in spring.