- Ready for harvest in 25-30 days
- Grows back for another harvest in a week
- Mix of red and green varieties
- Can be grown in containers and the garden
- Plant in the spring or late summer
Want to grow greens in a hurry? Flash Baby Leaf Mix Lettuce Mix is ready for harvest in just 25-30 days, and it grows back for another harvest in just one week. To harvest lettuce all season, just cut off the largest leaves at the ground level. This mix of red and green crispy, textured and fast-growing varieties is easy to grow in containers, window boxes and the garden. It can be planted in both the spring and the summer garden. Lettuce grows best when grown in well-drained, cool, loose soil in full sun. 25-30 DAYS.