- Ideal for privacy screens and windbreaks
- Glossy, green evergreen foliage
- Grows 15 ft. tall with 3-4 ft. spread
- Low maintenance and easy to grow
- Affordable way to create hedgerow
Its gorgeous, glossy green foliage and narrow, pyramidal habit make the emerald green arborvitae hedge, also known as the emerald green thuja hedge, a top choice for creating privacy screens and windbreaks. These plants grow about 15 ft. tall with a 3-4 ft. spread, and their evergreen foliage stays attractive year-round. Like other arborvitae, emerald green thuja hedges are low maintenance and easy to grow. Native to parts of the United States and Canada, this is a favorite shrub for hedgerows. It grows best in full sun to partial shade. Our starter emerald green arborvitae hedges for sale are an affordable way to create a low-maintenance, attractive hedgerow or background planting. Zones 4-8.