- Velvety, dark red flowers
- Strong, citrusy fragrance
- All-America Rose Selection winner
Add romance and fragrance to the garden with this classic hybrid tea. Its velvety, dark red flowers have a strong, citrusy fragrance that'll float on the afternoon breeze or perfume a room. With a 45-50 petal count, the large flowers are very double—and create a stunning display in cut-floral arrangements and bouquets. Chrysler Imperial Hybrid Tea Rose won the All-America Rose Selections award in 1953 and has stood the test of time. Gardeners love its large, shapely flowers held atop straight stems, its fragrance and its dark, matte-green leaves. It's most vigorous when grown in warmer temperatures. Grows in full sun to partial shade.
Is Jumbo the Way to Go?
This rose is available in a Jumbo Bareroot size. Ideal for gardeners who hate to wait, jumbo bareroots have a considerable head start over our standard #1 size.
Jumbo bareroot benefits:
- Field grown 2-3 times the size of standard #1 bareroot
- You'll receive a hefty bareroot with 6-9 "flower ready" canes
- 150% more blooms in the first year, guaranteed