- Tolerates heat and humidity well
- Ideal for Southern gardens
- Use at young green stage or mature red stage
- High yielding, drought-tolerant plants
- Perfect for stuffed peppers
Handles humidity and high temperatures; widely grown and proven in the South. On the recommended variety list for Florida, Mississippi, Texas, Tennessee and New Mexico, so it should do well anywhere in Zones 7–10. Thick green walls ripen to red. Can be used at green or red stage of maturity. Sweet, high yielding and drought tolerant. Great stuffer. 73–76 DAYS.