- Conditions soil for blueberries
- All-natural fertilizer
- Specially formulated to acidify soil
- Free from manure and fillers
- NPK 4-4-4
Prepare your blueberry plants with an acidic soil environment by using Blueberries Alive!™
. This all-natural fertilizer contains specific ingredients that help acidify soil along with mineral and trace elements that are necessary for spectacular plant growth. Harvest quarts and quarts of blueberries by broadcasting fertilizer evenly under blueberry shrubs and scratching into the top 2" of the soil without disturbing roots. In cases of shallow roots, water fertilizer into the soil thoroughly. When transplanting, use 1 cup per plant or 1 lb. per 20 sq. ft. in late winter or early spring.
Click here to see Product LabelClick here to see Safety Data Sheet
- New Plantings: 1 cup Blueberries Alive! per planting hole.
- Existing Plantings: 1 lb. Blueberries Alive! per 20 sq. ft. in late winter/early spring.