- One-of-a-kind white berries
- Unique green foliage and canes
- Fruit is bigger than standard berries
- Ideal for jams, jellies, preserves, juicing, freezing
- Disease-resistant, self-pollinating plants
A breakthrough in blackberry production, this wonderful WHITE berry is the only one of its kind! White blooms cover the plant in late spring to early summer, making way for the creamy white, sweet fruit that grows on second-year canes. Unlike its traditional cousins, Polar Berry™ features green foliage and canes—a completely different look for blackberry plants—due to the lack of red coloring in the plant. Berries are larger than the standard wild blackberry, but are just as sweet and juicy. An excellent variety for jams, jellies and preserves, as well as juicing or freezing for later use. Ripe fruit can be frozen for 6-8 months. Exhibits good disease resistance and is self pollinating. Plant in full sun. Grows 4-6' tall with an equal spread. Zones 5-9.