- Orange skins with maroon swirls
- Rich flavor with creamy texture and tender skins
- Excellent for refried beans and chili
- Large beans with slightly flattened, oval shape
- Bush-type plants produce high yields
One of the prettiest pinto beans we've found! The orange beans have maroon swirls and tender skins that nearly disappear when cooked. Their rich flavor and creamy texture make them a top choice for refried beans, chili and soups. Originating in South America, Tiger's Eye Shell Beans are large, slightly flattened with an oval shape. The bush-type plants bear high yields. For best results, stop watering plants in August to allow beans to dry for harvesting. 75-85 DAYS.