- Traditional, American-slicer type
- Produces dark green, 8-10 in. cukes
- Non-bitter skins and sweet, juicy interiors
- Healthy vines produce fantastic yields
- Holds up well to disease pressure
A traditional American-slicer type cucumber, Americana produces dark glossy green 8- to 10- in. cukes with non-bitter skin and a sweet, juicy interior. A vast improvement over older types such as Straight Eight and Early Spring Burpless, Americana's vigorous, healthy vines produce fantastic yields and hold up well to disease pressure. 60 DAYS.
Did you know… Americana Hybrid Cucumber sports vigorous vines and stands up to disease, producing a superb cuke with a sweet interior.