How to Place an Order
Placing an order with Gurney's is a cinch. We offer our customers 4 easy ways to place their order:
How to Place an Order Online
During the order process, you will be asked to register. Follow the steps below when placing an order.
- If you already know the items you want and have the catalog item
number, use our Quick Order service. Quick Order is located in the top menu bar of the website. Proceed to step 3.
- To find the items you want to order, you can use any one of our search functions. You can search for specific plant items or by plant categories. When you find an item you'd like to order, click on the buy now button. If you want more information on a product or detailed pricing, click the more info button. Once you've placed an item in your basket, you can Continue Shopping or Proceed to Checkout. You can access your Shopping Cart at any time by clicking on Go to Cart at the top of any page on our web site.
- When you have all of the items you want to order in your Shopping Cart, click the Proceed to Checkout button. If you received a special offer or discount that isn't reflected in your Shopping Cart, please enter the Account and/or Key number you received with the special offer and click Update Totals. Your special offer will then show in the Shopping Cart
- When you have all of the items you want to order in your Shopping Cart, click the Proceed to Checkout button. If you received a special offer or discount that isn't reflected in your Shopping Cart, please enter the Account and/or Key number you received with the special offer and click Update Totals. Your special offer will then show in the Shopping Cart. Once you are finished updating your cart, click on the Checkout button.
- On the Checkout screen, you have three options to log in, in order to complete your purchase:
New Customer Sign-Up: If you are a new customer to Gurney's and have never ordered on our web site or received a catalog from us, fill in all of the required information under the Billing Information section. Once you've created the new account, click on the Continue button to proceed to the final stage of checkout.
Returning Customers: If you have previously ordered on our site, enter your email under "Registered Users" and click the Continue! button.
Have a Catalog: If you have received a current catalog or mailing from us, but have never ordered on our web site, enter the account number from your current catalog or mailing and your zip code under the "Catalog Shoppers" section and click the Continue! button.
- On the Order Review screen, the items you ordered are displayed. If you need to make any changes to your order, click on revise order. This will take you back to your shopping cart. Here you can make any additions or deletions.
On this screen, you can also make changes/update your billing and shipping address or add a note for our Customer Service department.
- Once you've verified your order information, enter your credit card type, name on card, card number and expiration date. Then click the Submit Order button at the bottom of the page to complete your order. Click the button once--double-clicking may result in duplicate orders.
- You're order has been processed! You'll receive an e-mail confirmation that your order was placed within 24 hours.
Order by Phone
Call 1-513-354-1491, Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. ET; Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET, to speak with one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives.
Order by Fax
Fill out the catalog order form and fax it to us at 1-513-354-1493, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Order by Mail
You may also mail your order to us in the envelope provided with the catalog. If you don't have a catalog envelope, mail your order to:
Gurney's Seed & Nursery
Order Processing Center
P.O. Box 4178
Greendale, IN 47025-4178
Forms of Payment
Gurney's accepts the following credit cards:
Click here for shipping information.
If you choose to mail your order to us, you can also pay with a check or money order.