Gurney's® Vegetable Spaghetti Squash with RazzMatazz® Seedless Grape Chef Katie O'Reilly
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out seed and pulp and discard.
- Cover insides of squash halves with thin layer of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes until slightly browned and fork tender.
- Once removed, cool for five minutes. Using a large fork, gently scrape the squash lengthwise into thin spaghetti strips. Place strips in bowl.
- From the shells, clean away any remaining squash and discard. Use the shells as serving bowls if they have no tears or holes.
- Place sauté pan on medium-high heat, add butter, allow to cook for one minute. Add RazzMatazz grapes, sauté for 4 minutes. Add honey and stir, salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss the thin spaghetti strips into the brown butter mixture and serve immediately. Garnish with uncooked RazzMatazz grapes.