- Emerald-green foliage with golden stripes
- Silvery plumes appear in autumn
- Grows 4-7 ft. with 3-5 ft. spread
- Adds movement and texture to the landscape
- Tolerates drought and a range of soil types
Impressive and exotic looking, growing 4-7ft. tall and spreading to 3-5 ft. Emerald-green foliage will develop golden stripes midsummer, and silvery plumes appear in autumn and last through the winter. Does best in full sun, as an accent or grouping. Hardy and will tolerate drought and a wide range of soil conditions.