- For vegetables, fruits and ornamentals
- Can be used up to the day of harvest
- Controls a wide range of common insect pests
- Made from canola oil and pyrethrins
- Available in concentrate and ready-to-use formula
Our go-to insect spray at our research farm, Pyola is fast-acting and kills pests on contact. It can be used in both the dormant and growing season--and can be used on fruits and vegetables up to the day of harvest. Effective on a wide range of pests including adelgids, aphids, armored scale, beetle larvae, cankerworms, caterpillars, fungus gnats, lace bugs, leafhoppers, leafminers, leafrollers, mealybugs, mites, plant bugs, psyllids, scale insects, spider mites, thrips, webworms and whiteflies. Best of all, Pyola is now available as a concentrate as well as in a ready-to-use spray bottle. For the concentrate, mix 2-4 tsp. of the concentrate with 1 quart of water.One pint of concentrate makes 6-12 gallons of spray. The Ready-to-Use Formula requires no mixing and no sprayer. The application can be repeated in 1-2 weeks.