- Bite-sized fruits for snacking and salads
- Sweet, savory and complex flavor
- High in vitamin C and lycopene
- High yielding and early maturing
- Semi-trailing, cascading branches
Growing sun-ripened, sweet and savory tomatoes on a porch or balcony is easy with Pear Drops Tomato. With its semi-trailing, cascading branches, it's ideal for growing in hanging baskets. Tiers of beautiful golden-yellow, bite-sized fruit tumble over a mounded habit. If placed near an entrance, it's easy to step outside and harvest sun-ripened, bite-sized fruits that are high in vitamin C and lycopene. They have a wonderfully scrumptious, sweet, savory and complex flavor and are perfect for snacking and salads. The early-maturing, high-yielding, indeterminate plants are easy to grow. 55-60 DAYS.