- Fragrant, pale pink flowers
- Proven performer
- Blooms on new and old wood
A favorite year after year, New Dawn Climbing Rose bursts into bloom in late spring, covering the plant with large, pale pink flowers that perfume the garden air with their fragrance. Because flowers bloom on both new and old wood, you'll enjoy plenty of flowers throughout the season. The glossy, dark green foliage provides a perfect backdrop for the flowers. New Dawn Climbing Rose is vigorous and hardy, making it a favorite among gardeners. Like other climbing roses, it provides vertical interest in the garden and creates a lovely backdrop for other plants. Grows best in full sun to partial shade.
Is Jumbo the Way to Go?
This rose is available in a Jumbo Bareroot size. Ideal for gardeners who hate to wait, jumbo bareroots have a considerable head start over our standard #1 size.
Jumbo bareroot benefits:
- Field grown 2-3 times the size of standard #1 bareroot
- You'll receive a hefty bareroot with 6-9 "flower ready" canes
- 150% more blooms in the first year, guaranteed