- Large, very double flowers
- Blend of phlox pink and canary yellow
- Slightly fruity fragrance
This hybrid tea offers the same color combination of the very popular Peace Hybrid Tea Rose, but in brighter and deeper tones. Discovered in Chicago, this sport of the Peace Rose features a gorgeous blend of phlox pink and canary yellow flowers that have a slightly fruity fragrance and attract butterflies. With a 40-45 petal count, the large, fully double flowers put on quite a display in the garden and cut-flower bouquets—and its extended bloom time means months of enjoyment. The handsome, bushy plant with glossy, apple-green foliage provides a picture-perfect backdrop for the exquisite blooms. The Chicago Peace Hybrid Tea Rose displays the best color when planted east of the Rockies. Grows best in full sun.
Is Jumbo the Way to Go?
This rose is available in a Jumbo Bareroot size. Ideal for gardeners who hate to wait, jumbo bareroots have a considerable head start over our standard #1 size.
Jumbo bareroot benefits:
- Field grown 2-3 times the size of standard #1 bareroot
- You'll receive a hefty bareroot with 6-9 "flower ready" canes
- 150% more blooms in the first year, guaranteed