- Mild-flavored, 10-in. tall heads
- Dark green wrappers and densely wrinkled leaves
- Upright, vase-shaped plants
- Good field holding and bolt tolerance
- Resistant to pepper spot, clubroot and bacterial soft rot
One of the easiest Chinese cabbage varieties to grow, Emiko Hybrid stands up to diseases and handles the heat and cabbage worms better than other varieties in our test gardens. The 10-inch, heavy heads have a nice wide, barrel shape with dark green wrappers and densely packed, apple green leaves with white midribs. The mild-flavored leaves add flavor and texture to stir-fries, soups, egg rolls and other recipes. Emiko Hybrid Chinese Cabbage is good for summer production with good field holding and bolt tolerance. It exhibits resistance to pepper spot, clubroot and bacterial soft rot. 63 DAYS.