- Grow these fragrant champions
- Expert picks, from among hundreds
- Beautiful, compatible-color selections
- Amazing bouquets-for your home, for gifts!
- Strong, productive plants
If fragrance is what you love, here are the best of the best. You'll cherish these beauties for the pure, romantic, long-lasting fragrance, so welcome in your early-summer garden—and so tantalizing in home-picked bouquets. The robust, mound-forming plants produce nice big blossoms on strong stems. One each of: Rosy 'Madame Emile Debatene', vanilla-white 'Duchesse de Nemours', and pastel pink/yellow 'Eden's Perfume'. Cluster them together, or intersperse them in flowerbed in need of plentiful early-summer color.
All do best grown in full to part sun. 24-36 inches tall. Zones 3-8.