- Mild flavor, tender texture
- Ideal for salads, stir fries
- Rated best in kale trials
- Upright plants for easy harvest
- High in vitamins and minerals
A unique deeply lobed form, mildly sweet flavor and tender blue-green leaves makes this distinctive kale an ideal choice for crunchy salads and delicious stir fries. In fact, it rated the best flavor in our kale trials! A vigorous plant, Jagallo Nero grows upright and is a snap to harvest. Use smaller leaves in fresh dishes; cook larger leaves just as you would spinach. Rich in minerals as well as vitamins A and C. 70 DAYS.